About UsOne God... one people...
Inter religious activism for proliferating love > peace > joy!
"Where there is joy there is creation. Where there is no joy there is no creation: Know the nature of joy."
"Joy is an attribute of Love. Joy cannot be experienced where there is not Love. As you give more love you have more joy"
- Mother Theresa
"May all beings learn how to nourish themselves with joy each day."
- Thich Nhat Hanh
Joy Mission - Identity:
Joy is the highest expression of Love. In it is found the principle connection to Life and to the divine essence that is the creator. Joy is the zenith emotion, an attribute of the divine, an expression of the One God of one people. Missionaries of Joy are inter- religious in their approach and action, connected by the commonality of ‘selfless-love’– the core of Divinity. Unconditional love, peace and joy are our identity and are the rights of all humanity too.
Joy Mission are rooted in unconditional love that affects every dimension of people’s lives, bringing lasting peace and enabling the flourishing of joy. Love is in abundance because we are surrounded by people…people created in the image of the one God, the image of unconditional love.
'Sublime Synergy - Centre for Inter Religious Action' is at Koothavakkam on OMR 65 Km from Chennai. (attached is a pic of the centre) I believe that we could educate equip empower embolden and embark GBQ youth to become 'Joy Mission' (MJ) from this centre! They will be equipped from the Gita Bible and Quran on the core aspects of love, peace and joy enshrined in these three books. They will also be equipped in initiating people into the realms of love>peace>joy step by step, through our 'Path of Joy' program and 'social entrepreneurial, stewardship of creation '.
Joy Mission practice High-thinking and Simple-living, they are minimalists, practice permaculture and social entrepreneurship; they are joypreneurs! Doing what pleases God…stewardship of creation, care, protection and management of people and planet. MJ take the divine strands of commonality such as love-peace-joy seen in GBQ religions and make a platform, from where deep interventions to remedy chronic issues could be launch-out. These are new terrains that are needed and GBQ MJ conceptualizes, designs and deploys appropriate joypreneuer initiatives for the glory of God.
Joy Mission are proactive in their approach and offer their joypreneurial services wherever they feel it will be helpful. Joy Mission founded by Yaseva a techno-cultural socio-spiritual entrepreneur , networks, associates and collaborates locally and globally for the cause of love>peace >joy.
Joy Mission - Identity:
"This is the true joy in life...being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one... being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy." George Bernard Shaw. This quote epitomizes our mission. Missionaries of Joy are zealous to take Joy wherever it is seen found wanting.
Joy begins with unconditional-love, love for one self, for one another and for the environment we live in; love for people and planet is essential for the sustenance of humanity on earth. The conspicuous lack of selfless-love and joy are the cause for many anomalies of these times. Joy Mission serve the larger cause of establishing ‘joy’ through ‘Joypreneur International’, its implementing division. The establishing of ‘Joy Indices’, is the first step towards achieving joy. ‘Love overcomes all anomalies and ushers peace and Joy to the world’ is the Operation Mantra of Joy Mission.
Joy Mission - Our Works:
“In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete.” R. Buckminster Fuller. This is approach taken by ‘Joypreneur International’, in creating emancipative and joy radiating models, in most needed situations and sectors.
1. Facilitating Joy citizens – Educating, empowering, emboldening school / college students and employees in achieving joy through love with peace. To take part in this: (click here to contact)
2. Facilitating Joy Streets – Equipping and enabling street residents to enhance their joy through participative progress management. To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)
3. Facilitating Joy Cities – Administering Joy indices for various city sectors to ascertain where to marshal resources for the genuine progress and joy of the city. To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)
4. Facilitating Joy Villages - Administering Joy indices for village residents to ascertain where to marshal resources for genuine progress and joy of the village. To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)
5. Facilitating Joy Nations - Administering Joy indices for the nation’s major cities to ascertain where to marshal resources for genuine progress and joy of the nation. To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)
6. Emancipating Pavements – In India pavements are misused and pedestrians (who have no voice) are pushed to the road, exposing themselves to fatal accidents. To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)
7. Emancipating Beggars – Begging is an undignified form of livelihood earning that is a slur on society and governance in 21st century – beggars need deliverance. To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)
8. Emancipating Rag-pickers – Rag-picking is an undignified form of livelihood earning and is a disgrace to governance in 21st century – rag-pickers need deliverance To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)
9. Emancipating Rowdies - Rowdies need to be pulled out of their violent and criminal way of life; they are an affront to governance in 21st century - To take part in this: contact (click here to contact)