Joypreneur is Joy + Entrepreneur
Joypreneurs are the techno-cultural, socio-spiritual transformers that society needs right now to bring emancipation and development possibilities to people caught in chronic social ills.
Joypreneurs’ basically have an entrepreneurial approach for sustainability and fulfilment of their purpose and mission and get involved in a spectrum of initiatives (from the emancipating and rehabilitating fellow citizens consigned to undignified livelihoods, such a Begging, Rag-picking and Sewer – diving, to those caught in the vicious grip violence like rowdies, anti-social elements, gangsters and the imprisoned) very challenging tasks indeed!
Joypreneurs move forward with the confidence that love (which is the source of joy) will overcome and love never fails! Through their social entrepreneurial program, spread awareness regarding the ‘right to joy’ of everyone, for joy, like love and peace, is a divine facet that only human beings, in all creation can relate to – Divinity in humanity!
Joypreneurship deepen the quality of life for transformational careered youth and social entrepreneurs, through diligent community engagement and leading stakeholders in the ‘Path of Joy’.
Joypreneurship values, community and offerings, grows out of the need to support individuals who are committed to and working for creating a joy based economy - one in which each of us is privileged enough to make a living by being who we are, doing what we love, and connecting deeply with each other, all in service of the greater good; experiencing genuine well-being, fullness of life, and joy.
Joypreneurs are techno-cultural socio-spiritual entrepreneurs focusing on the need for promoting ‘joy’ through entrepreneurship – work by people committed to proliferation of joy, with peace, through love; an economically sustainable and extremely rewarding experience.
Joypreneurs create scalable solutions to some of the world’s critical problems by researching, learning, mentoring, networking, and executing, social enterprise options. Joypreneurs consciously grow their endeavours, to the highest level of purpose and fulfilment while staying focused on their interests, intentions and integrity; in tackling some of the significant challenges of the times with the aim of initiating and infusing peace and joy
* “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman
A social entrepreneurial entity of ‘Joy Mission’ with a 7 fold thrust:
1. Global-warming: Climate Change Satyagraha
1.1 One Voice Campaign… inspiring school students to rise-up to contain climate change.
1.2 Promote Local Economies Globally to contain the ills of globalization and reduce carbon foot print
1.3 Swords to Ploughshares – Inspiring and repurposing armament giant corporations in USA / Europe / Russia to focus their high-tech to combat global warming, like scavenge carbons from the atmosphere, remove green-house gas pollution, and more.
2. Social Violence Intervention : Focus on transforming miscreants, gangsters and prisoners through ‘Right to Joy’ program (‘Path of Joy’ + social entrepreneurship)
3. Dignity Quotient Enhancement: Focus on emancipation and rehabilitation of undignified professions such as Begging, Rag-picking, Sewer – diving through ‘Right to Joy’ program (‘Path of Joy’ + social entrepreneurship)
4. Establishment & Dissemination of Joy Indices (for individuals / street / locality / city / nation),
5. Good Governance Services - Creating participative inclusive proactive dynamic local groups
6. Holistic Health Services – Effective NCD intervention (with pneuma-psycho-somatics)
7. Ecological Sanitation Services – Effective Excreta Management - Save water from flushing / reduce sewage load – renew / fertilize the soil
Join this Joy Mission!